Answers about Consumer Loans
Select from the following questions about consumer loans, car loans, and other personal loans.
- Every time I apply for a loan, the bank turns me down. Can you make the bank give me a loan?
- I am trying to get the payout or payoff amount on a loan, but the bank won't give it to me. What can I do?
- I was late with one payment and the bank repossessed my car. Can it do this?
- Can I cancel the credit protection on my bank loan?
- My loan was charged-off. So why is the bank still requiring payment?
- How can I find out why my bank denied my loan application?
- I paid off my mortgage / home equity / consumer loan and the bank charged me a high prepayment penalty. I wasn't aware that the loan had a prepayment penalty. What can I do?
- Is the bank required to provide Truth in Lending disclosures for all loans?
- Can a bank located in one state make a loan to someone living in a different State?